View weather information
View crime reports
Buying a home is an exciting time in one’s life. For most of us, it is the largest personal investment we will make in our lifetime. Whether you’re a first time home buyer or you are an experienced home owner, our website contains helpful tips that could assist you. Our services range from helping you get financial aid to assisting you in finding the home that is perfect for you and your family. And don’t forget that as a buyer it doesn’t cost you a penny to use our services! We are here to help you without cost to you in any way. We pride ourselves on getting repeat business and referrals and hope you’ll come to understand why.
As Your Agent We Will:
- Ensure that you see all of the properties that meet your criteria.
- Work for your best interests in the transaction, without cost to you in any way
- Satisfy your needs for a preferred lifestyle.
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to look at, to getting the best financing.
- Prioritize home features that are important to you.
- Recommend lenders, inspectors, and other service providers.
- Advise you through any inspections.
- Present offers and counter offers and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- See that repairs are completed and other requirements are met to your satisfaction.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, and more.
***Find out about the exclusive LinkUp Realty Program that will save you an additional 2% on ANY new home in Bartram Creek. If you DON’T use this program, you will without a doubt pay too much for your new home. Call (904)635-8822 or go here for details.
- Lender fees: Charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-Party Fees: Charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections such as termites.
- Government Fees: Deed recording and state and local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and Interest Fees: Homeowner’s insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.
CURRENT BARTRAM CREEK BUILDER INCENTIVES – There are currently builder incentives in Bartram Creek to pay buyers closing costs. Call us at (904)635-8822 to discuss current incentives.
Tips for Buying a Home:
- Decide on a Budget: It’s easy to show up to an open house and fall in love, but why waste your time looking at homes that are out of your price range? To calculate a budget that you can live with, start by figuring out how much you spend each month. Over the course of 4 weeks, track your daily expenses to get a sense of how much is going out and where you’re spending most of your available cash.
- Make a Realistic Wish List. Based on your housing budget and where you want to live, compile a list of what you’d like to have in your first home. Be prepared to compromise, you can always upgrade later.
- Get Pre–Approved for a Mortgage. Many deals contingent on financing fall apart because buyers can’t find a bank to give them a mortgage. Start by shopping around for a lender. Speak to at least 3 or 4 different lenders and once you’ve compared a few loans, you can narrow it down to the right one for you. This is the first step in the process, you can go here to get qualified.
- Understand the True Costs of Homeownership. Many first time home buyers get caught up with the idea of owning a home that they forget about life after closing. The real costs begin after you move into the house. In addition to mortgage payments, you’ll owe taxes, insurance, HOA fees, and you’ll be responsible for any maintenance issues that arise.
- Know Your Neighborhood: You may love the home, but bad neighborhoods can affect your property’s value. Talk to the neighbors to get the inside scoop on what it’s like to live there. Driving from your potential new home to your office during rush hour can also help you determine what the commute is like.
Making the choice to sell your home is often a hard decision to make, but it shouldn’t be stressful. With the help of the right Realtor, the process of selling should be dauntless. Our services allow you to focus on your move while we manage your home from the initial consultation to the closing deal. Our fees are less than 90% of the agents out there, and our marketing and level of service is greater than 90% of the agents. Go here for more info on our services, or call (904)635-8822 for a free appraisal of your property. We pride ourselves on repeat business and referrals and we hope that you’ll come to understand why.
As Your Agent, We Will:
- Define your objectives and establish realistic goals.
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home’s value to that of your neighbors.
- Determine the best listing price at which to market your home.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts we will employ to sell your home.
- Use social media marketing.
- List your home for sale in MLS and feature your property on our website.
- Get your home the maximum exposure by presenting your home to as many qualified buyers as possible.
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you negotiate the best deal possible.
- Guide you through closing.
- Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, schools, neighborhoods, and more.
Tips for Showing Your Home:
It is important to make a great first impression. To get the best price possible so you will want to create an inviting atmosphere that allows the buyers to imagine themselves living in your home.
- Boost Curb Appeal. According to psychologist, humans make impressions within a tenth of a second. This is why it is important that your house looks pleasant on the outside, just as much as it does on the inside.
- Create an Inviting Porch. Even if you only have a short walkway, make it say “welcome home” with a clean doormat, swept pathway, and—if you have room—a potted plant. Keep your porch lights on in the evenings in case potential buyers drive by.
- Clean! From shining floors and spotless windows to sparkling counters and scrubbed grout; every surface should sparkle. This is the cheapest way to help your home attract buyers.
- De–clutter. It’s not easy, but clearing surfaces and floors of clutter allows buyers a better opportunity to imagine their items in your home. You don’t want to distract their vision of home with yours.
- Choose Neutral Colors. Now is not the time to experiment with new paint colors, but that doesn’t mean you need to go all white either. Rich mid-tone neutrals create a sophisticated backdrop that makes everything look better put together.
- Use “Extra” Rooms Wisely. If you have been using your spare rooms as a dumping ground for odd items and junk; it’s time to clean up your act! Each room should have a clearly defined purpose, so think about what potential buyers might see. An office? A guest room? A playroom? Feel free to borrow some items from friends to make a real room that will have a big payoff.
- Beware of Odors. If you have pets or you smoke, get all your rugs cleaned and be vigilant about vacuuming and washing curtains and sheets. Be cautious about what you cook as well. You don’t want buyers to be turned off by the odor of last night’s dinner.
Whether you are buying or selling, I’m here to serve you with paralleled expertise! Give me a call personally at (904)635-8822 today.