“Cutting Commissions, NOT Corners!”
Hi there! Are you considering selling a home in Jacksonville, FL or Ponte Vedra, St. Johns County, Orange Park, or St. Augustine, Florida? I want to thank you for even considering me and my team to help you with the sale of your Northeast Florida home. We are a team of active Jacksonville FL Realtors, and Orange Park, Ponte Vedra, St. Augustine and St. Johns County Florida Realtors, who specialize in extremely aggressive marketing of homes and giving top notch, unparalleled service. Your home as well as your family’s needs are unique, and the services we provide are customized to provide you with a unique marketing plan for your home. We hold true to our slogan above, and offer real full service at very reasonable fees.
REALTOR® is your first step to making sure that your investment in your home pays off. Our services and experience allow you to focus on your move while we manage your home sale, from our initial consultation to the closing deal, and beyond. We pride myself on repeat business and hope you’ll come to understand why.
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home’s value to that of your neighbors.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts I will employ to sell your home, including Internet and local media.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
- Oversee inspections, repairs, and coordinate every detail associated with the sale through closing.
- Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop and take a flyer, or drive right by. Here are a few tips to increase the curb appeal of your home. Staging your home is important. Many buyers will stay in your home longer if it’s staged appropriately. I have compiled some ideas to present your home in the most effective manner.
- Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home, and title search and examination of title are also separate fees from the title insurance policy.
- Broker’s commission is a full-service fee and will cost anywhere between 3% to 7%.
- Local property transfer tax, county transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax are the charges that you’ll pay for the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- FHA fees and costs are all fees are now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
- Home inspections fees are in some circumstances paid for by the seller and include pest, radon and other inspections.
- Closing Fees in Northeast Florida, it is traditional for the seller to pay for the closing.
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.
When you list with the Mike Linkenauger Team, we cut commissions, NOT corners! Any agent can list your home on the MLS, and wait for another agent to sell it. In this day and age, your home MUST stand out from the crowd if it is going to be sold. We have one of the most aggressive marketing plans in Northeast Florida to guarantee this!
- Personalized website just for your property!
- Unlimited full color, 2-sided fliers with a minimum of six photos
- Top quality yard signs and directional signs
- Listings on over 25 different NON MLS related websites. These are websites that other Jacksonville FL Realtors do NOT have access to unless they pay a premium, including but not limited to:
- Craigslist.org (1-2 times per week!)
- Yahoo! Classifieds
- Google Base
- Listing emailed to every real estate agent in Northeast Florida
- Buyer feedback from showings of the property via homefeedback.com
- Video tour of property with background music
- 10-25 photographs of property
One of the ways many Jacksonville FL Realtors fall short of superior service is communication. We will have some form of communication with you typically 1-3 times per WEEK if not more, not per month like many Jacksonville FL Realtors. These are just some of the services you can expect from us, contact us for a detailed, customized marketing plan
Top Four Reasons to Choose The Mike Linkenauger Team:
|1.) 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, and 2010 Winner of 5-Star Best in Client Satisfaction award! I was Selected from an independent survey of home buyers three years running. My previous Customers nominated me for this award for a reason!|
2.) When you list with the Mike Linkenauger Team, you do not just get one agent working for you, but four! It is impossible for any one agent to be available 100% of the time to meet with buyers and give you the quality of service you pay for. One of the best benefits for YOU when you list with my team is that you will have a team of six professional Jacksonville FL Realtors available to serve you.
3.) My sales are consistent. I consistently Produce in the $12,000,000-$18,000,000 range in sales annually, including 2018! In 2019 we will most likely exceed those numbers!
4.) Our fees are less than most of the agents around, and our marketing is more aggressive than 99% of all agents around. It doesn’t cost anymore to hire the best! We offer extremely aggressive marketing at affordable fees.
What if I owe the bank more than the value of my house?
Jacksonville FL Short Sales and pre foreclosure Expert Realtor – One trend in the Jacksonville Real Estate market for home owners who owe more than the value of their house is Short Sales. This is a way to avoid foreclosure and get your home sold fast, and we are Certified Loss Mitigation Consultants specialize in working Jacksonville short sales. We can negotiate a lower payoff amount with your lender, even if you have not had a late payment and you are NOT in default.